Wordpress Ecommerce Theme
Reasons To Use Woocommerce Themes
– WordPress is the top in CMS usage with 39% of all websites on the Internet currently using it. This is a total of 346,776 websites. So, if you already have a WordPress website, turning it into an eCommerce store will be an easier process.
– What do numbers say about eCommerce usage distribution? Woocommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform with 28% of all websites on the Internet. Woocommerce has a total of 34,653 websites and in second place is Shopify with 23908 websites.
– When you are creating a website on your own, Woocommerce is one of the best options because it is intuitive to use and you don’t have to worry about code.
– More benefits? There are thousands of free plugins and themes to customize your eCommerce and make it more functional.
Best WordPress eCommerce themes
1. Flatsome theme for WordPress is considered the best-selling WooCommerce theme. One of the remarkable features is product search optimization and the fact that it offers conversion-driven product pages.
With Flatsome, your customers can easily find the product they are looking for and it allows you to customize your product pages. Furthermore, it is responsive, so your eCommerce will fit any device. Flatsome has a 98% PageSpeed Score, so this will help you to be at the top of Google Ranking. Your site speed is really important for your user experience since 75% of users avoid coming back to your eCommerce if it takes over 4 seconds to load.
2. What happens if you already have a WordPress site? Then, you can use a Woocommerce “child” theme. A child theme means that your page keeps the same functionality, design, and layout as the "parent" theme, and will allow you to make changes to it without compromising your previous WordPress site. Our favorite one is Deli theme. It stands out for “featuring a texturized, earthy design, perfect for stores selling natural, organic or hand made goods”.
If you want to know more...