Summer Campaigns on Google Ads
– As the heat turns up, so does the demand to buy sunblock! – Run a promotion to offer customers a discount if they post a picture with your #hashtag while lathering up! – This will give your customers a reason to come back to your store as well as gain some social media celebrity
– Give people a reason to exercise and watch their diet! – This attitude will make healthy, clean food a popular choice among consumers this summer!
– Summertime is often paired with a more carefree attitude and outlook on life. People are more likely to roll the windows down, turn the music up, and relax, making speakers a popular purchase this summer.
Reusable Water Bottles
– Temperatures are rising and people are looking for more ways to cool down and stay hydrated. Pair your brand with a more environmentally friendly movement this summer!
– Towels, coolers, beach games, goggles, swimsuits, sunglasses,and of course, flip flops, will once again be in high demand this summer! You can never go wrong with supplying your customer the classic beach necessities that'll never go out of style.
Virtual Workouts & Workshops
– Practice the hobbies you already love – Work out at a distance – Develop a new skill
– Doormats have increased their global orders by over 147.8% since the coronavirus hit and work from home became the new normal. Similar global order growth happened with household storage boxes, increasing their sales by over 276.2% – Making your home organized during coronavirus has contributed to record spend and site traffic in retail furniture stores
And don’t forget to prevent the spread of COVID-19!
– Don't forget your coronavirus kit: mask + hand sanitizer + gloves – Wash your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub. – Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing – Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth – Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue – Stay home if you feel unwell.
Do you want to take advantage of your summer campaigns on Google Ads?