Clever Ecommerce careers
At Clever Ecommerce we make software to help all ecommerce companies around the world publish their products to Adwords. To do so, we need talented and enthusiastic individuals skilled in technology and applications.
Ruby on Rails Dev
If you are creative, enjoy technology development, and would like to work with an application used by individuals all over the world while interacting with Google, this is your place.
These are some of the things you will do with us:
- Development in Ruby On Rails.
- Communication and integration of services and APIs
We want logical and structured individuals who can be proactive in their jobs, so you will be able to make suggestions and participate starting your first day in the office.
You need to fully understand and work with these programs:
You should have basic knowledge in these programs:
WHERE ARE WE?
We are located in Plaza Oriente, a vibrant location with fantastic views.
If you prefer to work from home, this is not an issue. We do not want to lose the opportunity to work with talented individuals just because of their location.
We are searching for a programmer (independently of what studied) who can demonstrate at least one year of Ruby on Rails programming experience.
It is important that you feel comfortable reading and writing in English.
- Full-time employment
- Open-ended contract
NLP Python Datascientist (Remote)
Note: This is a remote role, although some proximity to Madrid, Spain, will be valued.
The job of the Natural Language Processing (NLP) Python Software Engineer is to perform in a demanding, high-energy position requiring flexibility and innovative technical solutions to the challenges of processing, interpreting and analyzing unstructured text documents.
We are seeking individuals with an understanding of the state of the art in NLP research, with a special focus on Deep Learning and embeddings, and operational experience, in order to apply approaches to natural language understanding such as summarization using seq2seq approaches (keyword extraction).
Individuals will be part of a small but dedicated team to provide new technology for approaches and methods for NLP for Online Advertising, mostly focused on Google Ads, with semi-unstructured text coming from sites built with platforms such as Shopify, Magento or WordPress.
Although NLP will be the main focus, the role also will include other machine learning prediction tasks from structured data.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prototype and integrate new approaches to improve event extraction from unstructured text and knowledge base population.
– Design and implement secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant solutions with a GPU architecture, with the objective of researching and developing natural language processing approaches applicable across multiple domains.
– Build methods for document clustering, topic modeling, text classification, named entity recognition, sentiment analysis, and POS tagging.
– Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices.
– Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics. Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process.
– Work with development teams to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
– BS in Computer Science or a related discipline and 1+ years of related experience.
– At least one year of specialized experience using machine-learning.
– Knowledge of state-of-the-art methods coupled with the creativity and intelligence to advance beyond them.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
– Advanced degree or MOOC in NLP or a related discipline, such as computational linguistics, machine learning, or artificial intelligence.
– Experience implementing NLP techniques.
– Experience in parallelization.
– Good track record on Kaggle.
Python Developer (Junior / Senior)
This is a Full Time position.
ROLES & RESPONSABILITIES
– You will be mainly working on the Backend development for the Adwords campaign creation (Google Ads previous knowledge not needed).
– You will be working on a Linux environment, both in Local Server & Cloud (Google Compute Engine).
– API’s design & implementation with Python.
– Products & Apps development & maintenance.
– Evaluating open source libraries providing recommendations.
– You might also work on Ágil/SCRUM environments.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
– High programming level on Python 3.
– Proficiency with Pandas/Numpy.
– Experience on Linux (Ubuntu).
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferencial consideration:
– Google Compute Engine
– Development for ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento,…)
– Ruby on Rails
– Machine Learning