16 May How to create a Google Ads account
Google Ads account creation step-by-step
Explanatory guide for creating your first Google Ads account
Thinking about giving Google Ads a try? Good idea! Advertising your store and products on Google will allow you to reach people that are searching for your products. We know that Adwords might sound complicated and risky, a lot of people are afraid of losing a lot of money without getting their desired results. However, AdWords platform gives you the choice of a limit spend per day, so you don’t lose control over your ads. Read here about how much you should spend on AdWords.
Tips for your AdWords account creation?
- ?Creating an Adwords account will only take you few minutes. Don’t procrastinate by thinking that it will take you ages or that it’s really complicated. Cheer up!
- ?First of all, Google will ask you for your basic information (your email and site link). In case you have more than one site, we recommend that you create an Adwords account for each site that you’d like to advertise.
- ?Then, Google forces you to create your first campaign. Don’t panic! You can use it as a trial. If you want to use Clever Adwords for your campaigns creation, you can just set this first campaign fast and then erase it once you’re done with the account creation.
- ?One of the things Google will ask you is to choose a daily budget for each campaign. Google will respect that amount. Once you reach your limit, your ads will not be showing anymore until the next day. Take into account that sometimes when Google sees good opportunities for your ads, you could exceed your daily limit budget. Read here about why your daily budget might exceed your limit.
- ?If you want to control the overall spend of all your campaigns, you can create a shared budget. This way, you can set a daily budget limit for all your campaigns together. This is what tools like Clever Adwords do with all the campaigns they create. It works great, so the ads and campaigns performing better have more opportunities than the ones with a lower performance. Read here about shared budget.
- ?After creating your first campaigns you’ll only have to complete your billing details. This step is really important, because if you don’t have a valid payment method, your campaigns won’t be running. You can check here the different billing methods Google Adwords allows.
And that’s the whole process! Easy, right? Finally you can start benefiting from your Adwords campaigns while managing your ecommerce. Don’t lose one more second and start reaching potential customers online. Create your Adwords account here.
And, to finish, Clever ecommerce has created a free guide to teach you more about Google Ads and how to grow your ecommerce.
★ IF YOU NEED HELP AND SUPPORT WITH YOUR ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD OUR APP. INSTALL HERE.
★ You can take advantage of a Google Ads PROMO CODE when creating your account. Remember to activate it here.