24 Sep Ultimate guide to Google Ads for your ecommerce
Free guide to Google Ads, created by a Premier Google Partner
Clever ecommerce has created a free guide to teach you more about Google Ads and how to grow your ecommerce. Our purpose is to educate our users about the benefits of Google Ads and how to use these benefits to their advantage. We want you to succeed, so make sure to download this free ebook for even more helpful information and tips.
Download Guide for Free!
Grow your ecommerce business by learning how to use Google Ads to your advantage.
“Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is a service and program of the company Google that is used to offer sponsored advertising to potential advertisers. Google Ads sponsored ads appear on: In the results page (SERP) along with the results of natural or organic searches. Up to 4 ads are displayed at the top and up to 3 at the end of the page, they differ from the organic results because they include the “Ad” in green next to the visible URL. This area is called Google Ads Search Network and Search Network Partners, which include other sources related to Google. In areas of web pages, in the form of banners, which can be images, videos or text. This is known by the creators of web pages like Google Adsense. Google shares the revenue from this type of advertising with the owners of the web pages. In Adwords, this area is called the Display Network. Ads are more flexible than text ads in the Search Network. Ad types include images, dynamic banners, videos, richmedia, etc.” – Wikipedia.
Google Ads ebook
Chapters and topics you will find covered in this ebook are: different types of campaigns, how do banners work, what is a keyword and how to choose yours? What are ad extensions and why you should use them? What is a quality score and how does it affect your CPC?
“An element that can not be missing in our Adwords campaign are ad extensions, a series of additional information fields related to our ad (location, phone, product, etc.) that we can see when it is printed on the search results. natural SERP.” – Google“The definition of keyword or keyword is the term or set of words that users use to find information or a specific web page in search engines such as Google. In many occasions, it is possible that potential customers are unaware of the existence of your company, so using general words will find it easier to find a product or service like the one you offer. A keyword or keyword is very important to get to the right page. In fact, most of the visits on the Internet pages are made through them, since there are few users who type the URL directly.” – Economiasimple
How does Google Ads budget work and how much should you spend on Google Ads?
“The budget is a very valuable tool for the company; In it, everything related to the operations carried out during a specific period is comprehensively planned. Its purpose is to assist the administration in the fulfillment of the objectives that the managers have proposed.” – iedge
Why do you have disapproved ads and what should you do? How can you analyze your metrics and how can you perfect your conversion funnel?
And lastly, how can you be successful with Google Shopping?
If you are looking for answers to the previous questions, our ebook will help you make the right decisions when it comes to investing in Google Ads for bringing quality traffic and sales to your ecommerce.
So, what will you find in this guide?
- Google Ads tutorials: How to create an account, how does it work, what it is…
- Google Ads campaigns: How many different types of campaigns you can do, which ones will be better for every kind of business… Meaning Search, Retargeting, Display…etc.
- Banners: What are they, how they work, how you can make them..
- SEO: What are keywords and how you should choose them to benefit your store and the phrase known as “Search Engine Optimization”
- Ad extensions: They are more and more important for Google as every day passes but do you what they are? And do you know how to use them?
- Budget: We are not paying, we are investing money, so, take care and check the budget section of our guide.
- Disapproved ads: It can happen, Google prohibits certain ads. Learn why and how to avoid it.
- Metrics: learn to analyze them and how to do a perfect conversion funnel. Remember that our main goal is to increase sales!
Before you download our guide (and even the promo code for Google Ads) pay attention to these ecommerce tips for beginners:
Ecommerce tips for beginners
- Know your customers: Nowadays, it is worthwhile to get an idea of which person you are targeting and their segmentation. Customers expect and want a total personalization of your messages, and even products and services.
- Invest in a good product recommendation engine: Recommendations are very important. Not only must they be high in quality, they should be personalized for each buyer based on their unique user behavior. The more relevant the recommendations for the users, the more they will buy.
- Have a plan: When you set up an ecommerce you should implement a method. First of all, you must analyze the situation, the market of what you want to sell … that is, see where you are starting or ask for an audit. You have to do three types of analysis before going crazy: organic positioning analysis, web traffic analysis, and digital reputation analysis. Once this is done, get going.
- Responsiveness is the key: People are not going anywhere without their cell phone. People listen to music with their mobile phones, read on their mobile phones and, of course, buy with their mobile phones. If you do not have a mobile version of your ecommerce, you’re out.
- Put your transport in good hands: Choose a good logistics partner. Although it seems that it is something that is not in your hands, it is. It’s is a key element for the success or failure of any online store. Why? Because it is the link between the owner of the store and the end customer.
- On the Internet, everything is not free: Internet and the world ecommerce is not the eighth wonder of the world. Not everything is free, so keep in mind that you will need to make an investment.
- Describe perfectly who you are: For customers to buy into your store, you have to earn their trust. The Internet is a hostile territory and there are still people afraid of being scammed.
- Treat your ecommerce as it deserves: The physical stores and big companies do not take into account the online channel, and they do not take it seriously. Make them compete and differentiate with a quality online store.
- Have a simple design and optimize your positioning: Optimize your design with featured products, use promos and offers, hide products without stock and simplify the purchase process.
- Manage to attract traffic through SEO and SEM: We recommend the use of inbound marketing. The creation of a blog as well as the creation of online campaigns dedicated to getting more traffic. Both through Google Ads and optimizing your SEO and your content to the fullest.
- Facilitate the way to your clients as much as you can: Provide facilities such as previews of the products, view in listing mode, sorting and filters within the products, related and complementary products, cross or accessory searches, samples of alternatives … etc