How to Use Google Ads for Shopify Guide
Even if your brand new Shopify store needs traffic to start getting customers or your already settled store needs an extra push of traffic visibility, Google Ads is definitely a potential solution that you should consider using. With Google Ads, you will be able to bring traffic or potential customers that are looking on Google for the products you are selling. Google Ads for Shopify is essential in this sense. This means that the relevance of the traffic that you are getting is high. Some other reasons why Google Ads are beneficial:
- Based on Google’s data there are almost 60,000 searches per second. That’s one of the main reasons why no matter what you are selling, Google will be able to drive relevant traffic to your store.
- Google Ads is not only Google, but also all the websites that are affiliated with Google Adsense. Just imagine banners of your products posted on your favorite website or heavily related with your product website.
- For the normal ads, you don’t pay if people do not click on your ads. This means that all the impressions (everytime that your ads are shown) you get are for free!
- Google Ads provides faster results than SEO (Search Engine Optimization). So while you are improving your SEO strategy we highly recommend you to run Google Ads campaigns meanwhile in order to maximize your opportunities.
How to create your Shopify Google Ads
The process of Google Ads campaigns creation is really simple and easy, with just a few clicks your Shopify will be promoted on all of Google’s huge advertising network or in those that you consider relevant. But what is the process? Let’s check it out:
- Create or log into your Google Ads account.
- Click on “Campaigns” and then click on the big “+” blue button.
- Once you are there, select the objective that you want to achieve with your campaign.
- Select the type of campaign that you want to create:
- Once you have selected the type you will be asked to fill the required fields in order to create the campaign. Some information that you will be asked for are: Geotargeting of the campaigns, budget you want to invest on your campaigns, demographic information about your potential customers… etc.
- Don’t forget to set the ad groups, this will help you to have your campaigns much more organized and you will be able to make specific optimizations for specific collections or categories of products.
- Now is the time to fill the information about your ads, in other words, the text that your potential customers will see in the ad. We suggest you take your time in order to create some really nice and appealing ads.
- Click on accept and your campaign’s creation will be done. Now you will be promoted on Google when anyone searches for the products you are selling.
Of course this is just a quick guide and we suggest you take your time to investigate how to do all these steps properly in order to get the best results. Google Ads can be hard at the beginning but the more you use it the more you will learn about how things work and the why of each action.
On the other hand if you don’t really have the time to go through all the learning process, which sometimes can be a little bit tedious, you can try our automated solution for Google Ads campaigns creation and management. With our app you will be able to easily create Google Ads campaigns for all the items of your store easily on bulk instead of having to create one by one each ad for each product. Not only will we help you with the creation, but also with the management and optimization of the campaigns, so you can earn more by spending less.
Did you find this information useful? Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts and follow us on our social media for more content!