Top 8 BigCommerce themes for 2021
We all agree on the significant importance of the first impression. The same way it is important for a physical store to look nice and neat for gaining customers’ attention, your online store should look beautiful and attractive. What a better way of achieving this than choosing the best theme for your BigCommerce site? In the following post, we have put together these amazing BigCommerce themes which we consider the most beautiful and attractive ones. Whether you have a small or a large catalog, or you sell fashion apparel or electronics, there is a perfect BigCommerce theme for your store out there!
Once you set up your store, you have to perform different powerful marketing actions to attract traffic to your store. That’s really easy with BigCommerce! Apart from their themes, they have a huge variety of apps to help you manage your store. For instance, you should your amazing store on Google with Clever ecommerce for BigCommerce, one of the top free apps on BigCommerce.
The “Supermarket” theme is for stores with large catalogs like grocery stores, electronics, fashion, supermarkets, furniture and many more. It includes three color options, blue, yellow and pink to choose the one that best fits your store’s personality. This BigCommerce theme is great!
#2 Fortune Highlight
The “Fortune” theme is perfect for cutting-edge stores with small-to-medium-sized catalogs. It’s perfect for displaying your top products in detail, thanks to its striking hero area. This theme has everything to command shoppers and drive conversions. From all BigCommerce themes, this one is usually used for stores selling home and garden products, arts, crafts, and gifts.
#3 Cornerstone Warm
“Cornerstone” is a free BigCommerce theme available in three versions, light, bold and warm and optimize for large catalog ecommerce. It’s a simple theme, ready to fully express your brand thanks to its quick and easy personalization of your site’s fonts and colors. It’s used in all kind of stores, from health and beauty products to home and garden, animals and pets, arts…etc.
#4 Foundry Light
This minimalistic BigCommerce theme’s top characteristic is versatility. “Foundry” lets you built everything you need for having your perfect store. Its setup is very quick, and the grid-based design allows you to showcase your products and brand clearly. Another key feature is its full responsiveness.
#5 Atelier Bright
“Atelier” includes 4 styles (minimal, bright, classic and modern) for you to choose the one you find the most appealing. It has a very stylish design and an exclusive navigation menu. You can use this BigCommerce theme for your small catalog clothing or furniture store.
#6 Prosper Minimal
“Prosper” is a BigCommerce theme designed to scale and build your business around it. This stylish theme has a long-format homepage, perfect for displaying and presenting your products. It’s very accessible for both, merchants and shoppers, as well as fully responsive. It’s mostly used for fashion and jewelry stores.
#7 Showroom Refined
The theme “Showroom” is another template which includes 4 different styles to choose from. This theme by BigCommerce is optimized for your small catalog store and will add a classy and elegant tone to your e-commerce.
#8 Arcade Natural
From all the BigCommerce themes, “Arcade” is the most eye-catching theme, perfect for boosting your sales. It highlights user reviews and call-to-action buttons, allowing customers to perform an in-depth product comparison. It has a lot of navigation styles and allows multiple customizations, so you can guide your customers through the purchasing process.
Here you can take a look at all the available BigCommerce templates. You will find a big variety to choose from. Make sure you devote some of your time to make the right decision for your e-commerce. You want to offer a good-looking website but at the same time, you should not forget about the importance of usability that your site offers to your visitors.
Tips for choosing the right BigCommerce theme for your ecommerce.
BigCommerce themes allow great flexibility and are designed taking into account consumer behavior with the objective to boost conversion rates. Let’s take a look a the main tips you should take into account when choosing and customizing your BigCommerce theme:
- Design should be appealing, a poor design results on poor conversion rates and high bounce rates.The theme you choose should have the right balance between graphics, content and well-performing CTAs.
- The right colors can enhance user experience while evoking your brand. It shouldn’t be edgy or contrasting as this could make it difficult to look at it. The color can also help you focus users’ attention on the CTA and drive conversions.
- You should preferably choose a customizable BigCommerce theme as your business is unique and so it should be your website. Also business are constantly evolving and a website that’s able to grow with you will be much more effective.
- Banners and slides are essential for ecommerce as you need them for highlighting promotions, capturing leads, making announcements, or launching new product lines.
- The theme should be responsive and cross-device, so your website reach and usability is maximized. Don’t lose a single user, wherever they are and whatever device they use. Different buyers use different browsers.
- SEO-friendly: this is one of the most important things for your site. If your friend is not SEO oriented, you won’t be able to position it on the first page of Google results. There is no point in having a site if users cannot find it.
- Choose a BigCommerce template that helps you connect with the largest section of your buyer persona. It should correspond with the preferences of your target, whether its millennials, families or children.
Choosing the correct theme for your store is the first thing you in the list of things to do for creating a successful Bigcommerce store. Boosting your sales will also be easier if you draw from the correct theme and know how to optimize it properly.
Want to learn more about how to boost your BigCommerce store performance? there are many other clever ways to follow for making the most out of your BigCommerce store.