CleverPPC S.L., (hereinafter, “CleverPPC”) hereby informs you about the use of data storage and recovery devices on the terminal equipment of the Users.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files which are downloaded to and stored in the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet whenever the User enters certain web pages. They enable the website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the User faster and simpler.
Information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain sensible data, as cookies do not collect data which may identify the User. In any event, the User may access their browser’s settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the content thereof.
Cookies make it possible to recognize the User’s browser and the type of device from which they’re entering the site and They are also used to facilitate the next visit and increase the usefulness of the Website.
- Optimize the User’s navigation by monitoring the browsing session.
- Compile information in order to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
According to the entity that manages them, this Website uses the following types of cookies:
1) Own cookies:These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2) Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated, this Website uses the following types of cookies:
1) Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg. a list of purchased products).
2) Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
1) Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Clever ecommerce|
|__cfduid||is used to override security restrictions based on the IP address of the visitor||Clever ecommerce|
2) Statistical / analytical cookies: These cookies collect information regarding the use of the web page such as time spent on the page and content visited to measure its performance and improve navigation.
The main purposes of this type of cookies are:
- To enable the anonymous identification of the browsing Users and count the number of visitors.
- To identify the most visited content.
- To learn if the User is entering the webpage for the first time or for successive instances.
Find a description below of analytical cookies used on the Website:
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
4. How to disable cookies
Non-mandatory cookies may be disabled by adjusting the settings of the Website.
These settings are located at the bottom of the Website. Furthermore, all browsers may be modified to disable the cookies configuration.
This is why most browsers offer the possibility to administer cookies, in order to allow for a more accurate control of privacy.
These settings may be located in the “options” or “preferences” section of the browser’s menu.
Find the links to disable cookies on each browser below:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You may configure privacy with a six-position cursor which enables you to control the cookies which will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click the Tools menus at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- You may choose use a customized configuration of your browsing history and other options related to your privacy.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
You may configure the options in the Cookies section.
- Select the “Preferences” option in the settings menu.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the desired option in the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that you may not be able to use certain functions of the Website after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement which may be installed on your browser. Find it here: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies which are not mandatory to navigate this Website may be disabled by entering “Configure cookies here”.
These settings are located at the bottom of the Website. Furthermore, as in the case of computer browsers, it is possible to disable or eliminate cookies by changing the options or settings in mobile device browsers.
If you wish to change the privacy options, follow the instructions of the developer of your mobile device browser.
Here are a few examples of links you may use to modify privacy options on your mobile device.
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install cookies on the Users’ devices prior to acceptance thereof by the Users.
We hereby inform you that if you reject the installation of cookies or disable these in your browser settings, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to gain access to certain services and/or make full use of this Website.
7. Information regarding your data