Information relating to Clever ecommerce Cookies Policy
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
According to the entity that manages them:
1) Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2) Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
1) Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg. a list of purchased products).
2) Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
1) Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
2) Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses. to the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
3) Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
4) Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
5) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies issued by Clever ecommerce are the following:
|wordpress_test_cookie||Own, session, technical cookie||It is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Clever ecommerce|
|_drip_client_6994213||Own, session, technical cookie||It remembers previous actions when browsing a page again during the same session.||Clever ecommerce|
|tve_api_mailchimp_optin||Own, persistent, technical cookie||It allows the sign-up forms on our site||Mailchimp|
|_ga||Third party, persistent, analysis cookie||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Third party, persistent, analysis cookie||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
|_unam||Third party, persistent, advertising cookies||It allows content to be shared, to track clicks and monitor user activity.||Share this|